Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo
vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
English Language Jurnalist - Night Shift
TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. TeleTrader as an internationally acting company head-quartered in Vienna, Austria is selling its products in Europe, North America and Asia and is developing its software in Belgrade.
Besides stock market data, TeleTrader provides latest news from the world of business and politics to its users, with a special focus on breaking news
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its News department: Journalist – Night Shift.
- Writing news in English: Covering top developments in politics, technology, economics and financial markets
- Effectively following major world events with a focus on Asian economy and politics
- English proficiency equivalent to that of a native speaker (C1/C2)
- Experience in reporting/writing in English is an advantage
- A four-year university degree (social sciences) or relevant experience working or studying in English
- Interest in business, politics and technology
- Solid internet research skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Independent working, proactive
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
- Good typing speed
- Willingness to work night shift from 23 to 07 five days a week
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Solid work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Full-time employment
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents including the position you apply for, your CV, salary expectations and the possible start date.